Wednesday 1 February 2012

2 UFO's Complete

I am very happy to say that I have completed two UFO's (unfinished objects) of my moms.  Thankfully I was able to find a comfortable way to complete the binding (working forwards with my right hand... shocking, I know).  I am really happy with the outcomes of both of the quilts.  The "Monkey Business" is so fun and playful, I know it will add colour and character to any baby room.  Whereas, "Vintage Mint Baby" is a calm and comforting quilt that your baby can't be without.  I am very excited for these quilts to find a happy home... if I am able to part myself from them.












I have also added some new things to my store on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I made a comprehensive science lab book for a Grade 5 concentrating on the electricity and magnetism unit.  It is a great tool to use in order to guide daily experiments.  I also included daily agenda items that are fun and colourful.  This will illustrate to your class what subjects and activities you will be doing daily.

I am currently working on some fun Easter projects.  I am making it a cross curricular assignment, and I am very excited to finish it.

A very productive Wednesday overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment