1. Core the apple
2. Score the outside of the apple (important step you don't want to forget)
3. Add cereal to the middle of the apple (I used cranberry almond crunch, but any kind of oatmeal/granola cereal will work) I also added extra crasins to mine.
4. Add a couple teaspoons of maple syrup to the middle of the apple.
5. Microwave the apple for 2 minutes.
Ingredients you will need:
- fresh apple
- crasins or raisins if desired
- maple syrup
TPT and TN. It took me a little while to realize that my PDF file was too big and I had to find a way to shrink my file...oh technology I love you. This is one of my favorite creations because it is an easy template for any experiment. It has a title page, materials, prediction (what I think is going to happen), variables (independent, dependent and controlled), observations (what I smell, see, hear), conclusion (what actually happened), what did I learn, and questions I still have.