I found a neat craft on pinterest today and I thought I would share it with you because it was soo amazing. If you want some more information on the craft check out this link.
Here is what you have to do:
- Heat the oven to 250 F
- Take pieces of crayons that can no longer be used
- Put them into a baking mold (hearts, XOXO)
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the crayons are melted (it is a good idea to put a baking sheet underneath the mold just in case some spill over)
- Let them cool, and remove them from the mold. You can smooth them out by rubbing them on a piece of paper.
I love this craft because it recycles crayons that I would normally throw away, and students can now have a fun crazy colored valentine heart to use.
As for my Valentines day... I would love to go and see the movie The Vow. It is based on the true story of a newlywed couple recovering from an accident that puts the wife in a coma. She wakes up with severe memory loss and can't remember any of her life with her new husband... so he has to fight to win her heart all over again. Has anyone seen it yet? I am doubting that I will be going to the movie for a couple reasons.
- I never hinted this to said "Man of the house"
- He would probably complain the whole way to and from the movie (kind of defeats the purpose)
- I would probably end up watching it with some girlfriends that would laugh and cry along with me.
I hope everyone has a great day!