Sunday 25 March 2012

My new blogging home!!

Did you see what I did??????

I have been admiring soo many beautiful blogs that Erika from The Honey Bunch has designed, so I decided to have a blog makeover.  I now feel pampered, refreshed, and relaxed because I really didn't have to do anything (it was like I spent the day at the spa).  Thanks to Misty at Think, Wonder, &Teach for helping me pick out a design package (she made it sooo easy), and Erika for taking over my blog making it soooo beautiful.

I suggest checking out both of these ladies blogs if you haven't already.


Misty has also created a new blog called 3-6 Free Resources and it is ammmmazing!!! I love that it puts all of the great things for these grades on one site (and some of my resources have been posted on this site too).  This is also designed by the one and only Erika!


Erika also has a brand new blog dedicated to her designs, it is called The Honey Bunch Blog Design.
You can find out a lot of information and drool over other blogs on this site.

 So a special thank you and virtual hug to Erika and Misty!! I appreciate your help with my little blog.

22 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - your design is so cool! Erika does a great job!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! I am also a big fan of your design :)

      Amy

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you love your design. I had so much fun working with you. Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new design! Very cute! Erika designed my blog about a week ago! She is so wonderful to work with!

    Have a great week!
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista!! I have been hopping to your blog lots and admiring your design. It is soo fun!

      Amy

      Delete
  4. It looks wonderful!! I <3 the colors and the funky details :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I wanted something fresh and fun with a little retro.

      Amy

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the new design!!! It is too,too cute! :)

    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your new look! As you can notice from my blog http://TheTeachersKorner.blogspot.com I LOVE OWLS!!!! It is such a cute trend and I love it. Great selection:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I also love the owls on your blog. They are just tooo much fun.

      Delete
  7. Amy,
    Thank you for the kind words! I am so glad you are happy with the final product. I had fun doing it for you.

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings
    The Honey Bunch Blog Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!!! I had a lot of fun, and I am always so happy opening up my blog.

      Amy

      Delete
  8. I ADORE it! Cute, cute, cute!

    I think it will make me happy just to visit you...very cheerful! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Heather!! Erika and Misty helped me bring out the HAPPY!!

      Amy

      Delete