First off I have to thank Mrs. Poland at Think, Wonder, & Teach for giving my blog the "Top Ten" award. If you haven't checked out her blog yet I suggest you hop on over there. She is also in a similar situation as me and will soon have her own classroom so I love reading about her fabulous ideas.
My second award was from Rebecca at The Teacher's Chatterbox and she gave me the "One Lovely Blog" award. Rebecca is a 3rd Grade teacher and has an adorable blog with TONS of amazing ideas.
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that gave you the award - Done and done
2. Pass the award on to 10 other lovely bloggers - this was easy peasy (yes I only did 10 for both but who's counting....)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you - already following squared
There are soo many awesome blogs out there so I had fun finding my favs.. although soo many of you have already received this award (because you are so special already).
Here are my TOP TEN blog winners:
1. Rebecca at The Teacher's Chatterbox. I have just recently started following Rebecca and I love her adorable clip art creations!
2. Mrs. Ann Greene at Mrs.Greene's Kindergarten Korner. She has an adorable blog and lately I have loved reading about her organization techniques as she follows along with the CFC linky parties.
3. Emmy at Daydreams of a Student Teacher. I love reading about her practicum adventures.. it wasn't too long ago that I was in her shoes and she has some great stories.
4. Tammy at Forever in First. Have you seen her beautiful blog yet? I absolutely love it. She just posted the cutest spelling video where she shows how her students use kinesthetic tricks to help them spell. LOVE.
5. Molly at Lessons with Laughter. I am not going to lie to you, I fell in love with her classroom! It has inspired me to make my own themed pillows for my reading corner.
One Lovely Blog Award Winners
1. Miss. T at Journey of a Substitute Teacher. I am addicted to reading about her substituting adventures because I can laugh and cry along with her.
2. Mrs. Poland at Think, Wonder, & Teach. As I said earlier, she has a wonderful blog that I stalk regularly!
3. Miss Ice at 3rd Grade Sprinkles. Have you seen her blog!! It looks so delicious that every time I visit I have a major craving for cupcakes.
4. Mrs. Durbin at 3rd Grade's a Hoot. I really enjoy reading about her Daily 5 adventures and how she has organized her bulletin boards.
5. Kimberlee at Teacher Time Savers. She has some great resources on this blog and guess what.. they are free!
Now I am going to pitter patter and start my classy redneck quilt.. I really need to cut the fabric today... but because of a rotary cutting accident (only 3 stitches, not a big deal), my Mom is terrified when I pick up the blade. Because I am visiting my parents this weekend I am going to have her help me cut all of my fabric while I supervise. I am also going to work on my CV and cover letter for some new job postings!! Yay JOBS.