Monday 7 May 2012

MAY Currently!!

Wow.. May... where did you come from...??? I am actually kinda surprised because May snuck up on my like a kinder with wet paint on their hands.... YIKES

However, I have a list of positives when it comes to May..

1. It is beautiful out... well for the most part (I think I have witnessed snow every month of the year... it was a "you know you are Canadian when..." as the snow arrived on Saturday)
2. It is almost the end of one school year... which for me means INTERVIEWS!! yay :)
3. I absolutely love the summer.... it means fishing, swimming, hiking, and consuming small amounts of alcoholic beverages on the deck
4. Farley always posts a currently each month.. and I am an addict. So here is my MAY currently!





























4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. I didn't know you were Canadian! Me, too! Good luck with the job search.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exciting! I am always pumped to hear from other Canadian teachers.

      Amy

      Delete
  2. MORE SLEEP is a great one!!!
    I love your blog design and thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW thanks! I loved having you stop by :)

      Amy

      Delete