Tuesday 2 October 2012

Brain Bubbles

 I have started Brain Bubbles this week in my class.  I got this idea off of pinterest and I hope it will be a huge success in my class.

How it works:
1. you create brain bubble questions. Mine are language and math related.
2. when students finish early they can choose a brain bubble.
3. they have to record the number and question in their brain bubble work book.
4. after they have answered the question I will give them a sticker for that question number.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you haven't already received it, you can check it out at http://learningandteachingforlife.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your super cute blog through TPT. I am hosting a Blog by Province Link up at
    http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/p/blog-by-province.html. I am trying to find as many teacher bloggers as I can coast to coast. I hope you will consider linking up and if you know of any other teacher bloggers from your province who might be interested, please feel free to forward the information.
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy -

    I miss you so was just popping in to see what you are up to. Congrats on your first year!! I can't wait to hear all about it this summer!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Misty!
      Miss you too!! It has been a crazy busy year. Learning lots, but I am super excited for the summer. How was your year?

      Amy

      Delete