Monday 2 April 2012

April Currently




































I can't believe that it is already April!! Shocking.  But I am happy to say good bye to the cold weather, and hello to spring (unfortunately it still can snow here in May).  My favourite part of the beginning of the month is linking up with Farley's Currently.  The super power took me a little time to come up with, but I think a CDO button would be awesome.

If you haven't heard of CDO I will fill you in.

So I would really like an instant CDO button.  This would be incredibly useful in the classroom.  I could take a pile of mixed up papers, and have them instantly sorted in alphabetical order before I mark them.  Wouldn't that save teachers a ton of time.

It could also sharpen pencils.

Clean up centres.

Organize theme units.

The possibilities are endless.

One can only dream.

3 comments:

  1. Hi..

    I LOVE your font!! What is it?!

    Courtney
    Teaching in Paradise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is called "Sweetie Pie" by Kevin and Amanda. I just found it the other day when I was playing with fonts for my labels and I fell in love.

      Delete